Become The Next Bestseller™
Do you and your book have what it takes to be a bestseller?
Will you be next?
Are you missing that one piece that could put you over the top?
IF YOU HAVE:
- an idea for a book
- a concept or a screenplay
- a published book
- an unfinished manuscript
- a finished manuscript that
is ready to be published
- a film, tv or theater project thatcould be adapted into a book
It is a guarantee that someone is inevitably going to ask you…
WHAT’S YOUR BOOK ABOUT?”
The Next Bestseller™ Workshop is a safe space that provides you with the dream team to help you prepare and practice your pitch BEFORE you have to talk about it to the professionals and others.
Don’t get caught in another conversation about your book that you don’t feel ready for.
After you attend The Next Bestseller™ Weekend Workshop, you’ll never pitch your book the same way again – and you’ll have more confidence when you talk about it with others.
You never know when you’ll have an opportunity to talk about your book. Someone asks you, “What’s your book about?” …and you fumble for what to say, start rambling on, or stutter and can’t figure out what to say.
It could be at your next writers’ conference, book industry event, pitchfest or even on an airplane, during a professional networking meeting, or at a charity or social event.
Everyone is interested in a great book with a great hook – whether they are an industry professional or an avid reader.
For you to be successful with your book, you’ll need to be prepared to talk about it.
MEET THE TRAINERS:
IT’S YOUR TIME!
WILL IT BE YOU?
You deserve the success you crave for your book, don’t you?
Let me ask you…
- Have you finished your book and are not sure what to do next, and do you want to get picked up by an agent in the shortest amount of time possible?
- Does your existing pitch need a good polish and would you like to bring it to the next level?
- Have you ever been rejected for your book idea, query letter, proposal or manuscript with very little feedback or understanding of what to do differently?
- Do you wish to create a career as a published author that others have only dreamed of, and do it from the comfort and privacy of your own home?
- Do you want to get more high quality access to industry professionals so you can pitch your projects properly and build a great professional relationship with an agent?
- Or do you want more opportunities to get noticed and be successful at pitch slams, pitching events and industry conferences and events?
Not only will you get to work with the all-star training team for The Next Bestseller(TM), you’ll also get to actually pitch a diverse group of industry professionals including Hollywood film and television producers, Broadway theater producers, publicists, agents, editors and others on the last day of the workshop. This exclusive access to these professionals is unlike any other event offered, since these professionals won’t just listen to your pitch, they will tell you what’s working — and what’s not!We only work with 40 writers during The Next Bestseller™ Weekend.